Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We moved in!!!

We eventually moved into our rental place in Ringwood East, an Eastern Suburb of Melbourne (ca. 30 km to the city). I can't tell you how good it fells to be in a house and not in a 20 qm appartment anymore. I only have 8 minutes to work, 10 in bad traffic ;-) It takes Bob around 8 minutes to get to the freeway. 10 min walking distance to the next train station, bakery, butchery (especially important for me), post and little supermarket. And: there is a german butchery close by :-) :-) To the beach we take about 35 min. Isn't it great?

And: We received our container!!! It's is so goooooood to have our own stuff again. Will probably take ages until we upacked the last box, but at least it's here.

We'll post some pictures onto the blog soon. Hopefully at the weekend.

Love,
Bob & Carolin

1 comment:

Frida said...

Your new home sounds great!

I am packing all my things this weekend... can't wait to unpack as well! ;-)

*Love, Frida