Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday down under

Thanks for all my birthday wishes :-) I got spoilt and had a great day!

On Saturday morning we were at the beach, giving a surprise party brunch to Christine & Stefan, friends of ours who got married here. The weather wasn't the best, but at least it didn't rain.

In the evening I had a birthday party in a lovely Italian Restaurant, Il Gambero, in Laygon Street, the Italian precinct of Melbourne. The best pasta ever, lovely ice cream in one of many Gelati stores and for some drinks afterwards. Makes you really feel like little Italy! I got spoilt

with presents: a voucher for a dinner in a restaurant of my choice from Bob (probably on a cruise ship on the Yarra River or a restaurant on an historic tram), a travel tripod to be fixed on bottles, german sweets, Gold Class Cinema tickets (you sit on couches, not chairs, and can get food/drinks during the movies), a super dupa travel towel as well as lovely cards. Can't complain :-)

My first birthday down under...

I uploaded some more pictures into the new album "Birthday and surprise party".

No comments: